Navigation

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Photo A Day #143 A Warm Winters Day and Bare Legs

Bondi Beach Icebergs
After my recent trip to Antarctica Victoria, anything feels warm, even Sydney in winter. But today was especially lovely, almost like a spring day! The sun was shining, and I even got about in a dress without tights! My lily-white legs were out for all to see :) I've been sewing a little and buying some bits and pieces for a package exchange that I'll share soon. There were several thrift stores with so much incredible stuff that my head almost exploded and I left empty handed. I need to go back with a specific mission in order to avoid overload I think! Tomorrow I think there will be more sewing and perhaps a little dancing? I'm finding the little distractions good right now, and the warm sunshine was just what I needed today.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far,
Love, Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy