Navigation

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I Wore - I'll Drop My Anchor


This is definitely not the last time you'll be subjected to me wearing these shoes, they are my new favourites! The guys at Modern Vice were so patient with my sizing questions, and we exchanged a few emails before they figured out the perfect size to make me. Yes, you read that right, they made these special, just for me ;) These suede Bennis were made to order, in New York and they fit like a glove. If only I could have one of every Modern Vice shoe in my wardrobe. Aside from an awesome selection of Bennis in various colours, the Jett, Jett Jodphur and Officer are my favourites. And the Messenger bag... ahhhh. I have unnatural feelings toward these shoes.

I feel quite fancy in my sequin collar, and when the sun hits, it makes the most twinkly gentle, underwater sparkles and glints everywhere, hence my inspiration to turn it into a nautical outfit. Excuse me while I dance away in my fancy shoes.
Gilded Girl Dress // Modcloth
Anchor Stockings // Basque
Telescope Necklace // Gift
Black Suede Benni Shoes // Modern Vice
Seafaring Belt // Thrifted (Sydney, Australia)
Skull Ring // Japan
Opal Ring // A gift from C's Mom (it was her ring originally)
Corto Maltese Hat // Available here (I think this one was from Amazon.fr)
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy