Navigation

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What I Wore - And The Moon Shone Bright In The Daytime Sky

 I found this skirt in my old closet at my parents house amongst my old tutus and dancing costumes. My mum had made it for my sister one year for a school dress-up function, something related to Australian history awareness and convicts. My sister had to dress up as a convict, hence this skirt being dubbed the 'convict skirt'. Since I don't own any maxi dresses or skirts, I thought I'd give it a go! It's a little stiff, so I might give it a salt bath to soften it up a little.
The hat is another new thing for me. I have a bunch of hats but I always feel awkward in them. I don't know why, I'm just not a natural hat person. I bought this hat for C but of course, I got the wrong size. I'm hopeless! It fits me though - I promise it wasn't intentional!
skirt // handmade
hat // vintage
shirt // (similar)
book bag // freebie from Berkelouw Books
socks // Tokyo, Japan
Converse // Kyoto, Japan
(they were limited edition, but you can make your own!!)

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy