Navigation

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Found #82

This Panthere Dress from Anthropologie caught my eye recently! I don't normally wear metallic stuff, but this print is so nice, and perfect for all the parties at this time of year.

I know, it's summer here (not that you'd know), but this handmade watermelon sweater is kinda screaming summer, while still being snow-appropriate, right?


Imogene and Willie jeans look like top quality denim and are handmade in the USA. I'm on the hunt for a good quality pair of jeans that are comfortable, too. Any suggestions?

I finally purchased this Julienne peeler so I could make Zuchinni Noodles with Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes. We don't really eat pasta, so this was a real treat, with the taste of delicious pasta but with nutritious veggie noodles, I'll definitely be making this one again!

I had a discussion with my mum this week about the time involved in creating a quilt as I had the idea that I ight try out my own design. (My mum knows all about this stuff!) Then I spotted S.D. Evans Quilts, they're so simple and modern, with a traditional touch, they're quite lovely :)


Kitty
xo
Don't forget to enter the Amy Grace giveaway - you can win a Jakko cosmetics bag from Ted Baker!

Follow Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy