Navigation

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Instagram Inspirations - White Edition


Image Map

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Since I launched the Instagram Challenge, there's been a bunch of emails and comments from people saying they'd love to take part but cannot find the right 'thing' to photograph. Here's some inspiration from some of my favourite Instagram accounts. While not all of us can be amazing photographers or find beautiful landscapes to photograph every day, here's some everyday items and creative ways to shoot them :)

If you'd like to join in, simply shoot the colour theme of January, which is {white}. Tag your photo with #kittyandbuckcolor and you're done! I'll choose some favourites at the end of each month and share them here. I've noticed some private accounts have tagged their photos but I can't see them! If you'd like to share them with me and you're private, just leave me a comment with your account (here or in Instagram) and I'll follow you.

The main purpose of the challenge is to practice your photography, and hopefully see some things around you that you'd not normally notice. It's the beauty of looking for something specific in everyday surroundings and finding something special ❤

Kitty
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy