Navigation

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Guest Post: On Holiday with Praew

Hi Kitty and Buck Readers!

I am Praew from Praew Channel.  It's nice to meet you again here. This is my second time that I have a chance to write a guest post here. My favorite hobby is crocheting so last time I wrote a tutorial for crochet butterflies earrings. This time I would like to share my other favorite activities, traveling (I always bring yarn and hooks with me). Since I just went on a beach vacation in October and currently I am doing a special series of posts featuring December's holiday theme on my blog so I thought why not an outfit post with holiday mood.
First, I would like to tell you a little bit about the place that we did the photo shooting. I believe many of you usually go away for holiday in December. Do you have any plans yet for this coming December? Have you ever been to Thailand? If you are looking for a beach vacation destination  I recommend Huahin district located in Prachuabkirikan province in Southern Thailand. The weather over there in December is definitely perfect for relaxing on the seaside! Oh.. I forgot to tell you that I am from Thailand. I am currently living in Bangkok.   Huahin is one of the popular places in Thailand for beach vacation because it is just 2 hours drive from Bangkok and the cost of living there is not as high as the other famous beach destinations in Thailand.

Huahin is also our family's favorite place when it comes to beach. The last time that I went to Huahin. I stayed at my favorite hotel situated in Cha-am district which is next to Huahin District. The hotel that I stayed that time was my favorite because of its private beach, its architectures and the service. This hotel is called Hotel de La Paix. The great part was the price was great because I made reservation at least one month in advance.  That was my fourth time staying at this hotel but it was the first time for my sisters. I will write a review of this hotel and Huahin on my blog very soon so please don't forget to check out my blog for  more photos and useful travel information of Huahin later.

  Now let's take a look at some of the photos from this trip...
Huahin Trip: Beach Outfit
My little sister in her stripy beach dress that she is really proud of.
Huahin Trip: Beach Outfit
: Outfit ::
Dress ::  Living Dolls
Shoes :: Anne Klein
Hat :: beach hat from flea market
This is a cozy and romantic wedding ceremony  that took place at this hotel during our last visit. 
This is me wearing my chiffon Floretta vest in zebra print over my tank top dress.
Floretta Vest in Zebra Print
: Outfit ::
Dress ::  Stripe tank top dress (old)
Vest :: Chiffon Floretta vest in blue and black zebra print from Floretta
Hat :: beach hat from flea market
Floretta Vest in Chiffon Fabric
This is also a chiffon Floretta vest. This one is in small leopard print.

This is another fun way to wear Floretta vest.
:: Outfit ::
Dress ::  Stripe tank top dress (old)
Vest :: Chiffon Floretta vest in mini leopard print from Floretta
Hat :: beach hat from flea market
Style Me: Vacation at Hotel de la paix, Huahin, Thailand
: Outfit ::
Top ::   from a friend
Bottom: jeans skorts (old)
Scarf :: Chiffon Floretta vest in mini leopard print from Floretta
Shoes :: Anne Klein
Headband :: flea market
If you look closely, this green top has one short sleeve and one long sleeve...how cool is that! She is also wearing the Floretta vest as a scarf.
It was a fun photo shooting. We had a great time figuring out new ways to wear Floretta vest. Luckily the weather was very nice hat day. Are you feeling in the mood for a beach vacation? If you have any question about planning trips to Thailand, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email. I am happy to help :) 
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
And thanks for having me, Shell.
xo, Praew
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful holiday Praew. I've wanted to go to Thailand and lay down on the beach for an extended period for ages, I am scared of hordes of tourists though! Maybe when I plan a trip I can ask you for insider information on the nice quiet beaches to visit.
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy