Navigation

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Meet My November Sponsors

Hi! I'm so excited to share my lovely November sponsor team with you, I can't believe they've been here for almost a whole month already! Time flies when you're having fun :) I hope you enjoy learning a little more about the lovelies who have been gracing my sidebar, and please go ahead and visit their blogs, shop in their stores and stalk their facebook, they want you to!


blog // facebook // twitter  
shop Wonder Forest (15% off with the code KITTY) // shop Fawn & Flora

Favourite post: Animalistic (hello snow) - I don't see snow that often, it's beautiful!



Blog // Facebook // Pinterest
Shop (10% off with the code KITTYANDBUCK10)

My favourite post: Lovely Letters (is that biased? I love seeing the fruits of your letter writing!)



My favourite post: Birthday Wishlist part 2 Happy Birthday Mo!



blog // twitter // instagram: @princess_corner // pinterest

My favourite post: Yearning for the past (Europe) - oh and Happy Birthday Ruzu too!



( get an amazing 50% discount on blog ads with the code KITTYANDBUCK)

My favourite post: Post Secret Sundays because I love reading these, even though they are bittersweet




My favourite product: neon. green. black set of 3 stackable bracelets



blog // facebook // bloglovin' // pinterest
shop (Free restaurant journal with every order in November and December!)

My favourite post: Holiday Series: Crochet Ornaments - so adorable!


My favourite post: Christmas Market - there's something magical about a European Christmas!


blog // shop //  facebook // portfolio

My favourite post: Such Great Heights - beautiful pictures from an evening hike


My favourite post: A Trip to Lovely Devil's Gulch - I just love day trip photos!


My favourite product: "Wagtail" Mint - Mint oxfords! What more could you ask for?


My favourite product: Dolly Black - More beautiful clogs from Moheda Toffeln!

Blog // Twitter // Facebook // Bloglovin'

My favourite post: Christmas Tree Festivities - Natasha's beautiful tree is all decorated!

blog // Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest

My favourite post: What Mama Wore - Fritha always looks adorable, plus you can enter to win the camera in this shoot (A Lomography Diana F)


Thank you so much to my beautiful sponsor team! I love having you on my sidebar and getting to know you all better over the month :) If you're interested in sponsoring, just head over to my sponsor page now for affordable options to show off your blog or shop this holiday season. psst. There's one XL ad left... for the first time... ever! Anyone want to be up the top?

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy