Navigation

Friday, August 15, 2014

Found #106


Have you seen "Wrap" magazine? It's such a lovely volume, celebrating all things paper, and comes with pull out prints for your own wrapped creations.
via: Wrap

It would probably be a bad idea for me to get this coffee table. I'd stare at it for hours and get lost in it's deep ocean-blue depths.


Dani from Lucky Number Seven posted about Lou & Grey recently and I really like their simple basics. Perfect for layering and casual lounging :)


Whoa. On the other end of the spectrum, this 1950's dress has the most amazing print! Beautiful.




Speaking of gorgeous vintage, look at these boots!? I'm pulling out my tiny violin and lamenting my big feet that never fit in vintage shoe sizes. Boo.


Happy Friday everyone!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy