Navigation

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekend Links v.16



If you can spare 10 minutes, please help out MindCrowd with their research into Alzheimer's and other brain related diseases. All you need to do is a quick mind test quiz! They're after 1 million participants, plus you can find out how you compare.

Need to impress? Try these pants, this top and these shoes! Woo woo ;)

This watercolour herb poster would look so cute in your kitchen.

Have you seen the cocoa farmers trying chocolate for the first time? It's lovely and sad all at once.

A rare photograph of Mt Fuji's shadow - the mountain is normally covered in mist, so this view is really special!

These red velvet soy melts sound (smell?) so decadent!

The reality of running your own creative business.

Party's over.

Whoa. Brass pineapple ice bucket. Get in my kitchen.

Can a six hour workday... work?

In case you missed it on Kitty & Buck this week:
How to Get Married in Japan
Instagram Challenge | July Favourites
Instagram Challenge | August Colour Announcement
Found | International Cat Day Edition

I hope you've had a super weekend! C and I took a really quick getaway earlier in the week, so I'll be sharing some pictures and hopefully a video (fingers crossed) this week on the blog. I also attended a makeup workshop hosted by The Blog Society and Eat Read Love. The makeup artist was Liv Lundelius and she was incredible! I wish I could take her to Japan to do my wedding makeup, but I'll have to live with harnessing some of her knowledge and doing my best impression. What have you been up to?

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy