Navigation

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Photo A Day #195 Sinking into Spring

I recently wrote a post for Blythe Ponytail Parades while Violet was photographing a wedding in Japan, the lucky duck! I have tonnes of photos from my shoot, so I thought I'd share some more with you today.


Since everyone is gushing about pumpkins and fall colour, I decided to lift my spirits by celebrating spring. The Royal Botanic Gardens in Sydney has a Spring Colour exhibition showing, so I wandered down to smell the flowers.








I love going for a walk in nature, even if it is in the middle of the city. There's something revitalising about it. I need to get myself to a park more often, the concrete, steel and glass of the city can really get me down. Thank goodness for these beautiful gardens and their pretty flowers! I'm so happy I live close to nature, one day I hope it's a lovely cabin in the woods where I can while away my days taking photos, playing some music and making silly movies. A girl can dream, right?

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy