Navigation

Monday, February 11, 2013

But It Was On Sale...

I hate to be the devil's advocate but you know, sometimes I have to share the fashion bargains I find, especially when I'm heading on holidays and trying to save my pennies. While I've been window shopping, I decided to curate a little collection of sale and discount goodies to be had in the online world, just in case you're on the lookout for a little something on a budget. *Items might have sold out since I found them, it's the nature of the beast. Good Luck :)

1 // Car Print Blouse
2 // Tawny Dress
3 // Tweed Coat
4 // Blue Skirt
5 // Sunset Dress
6 // Pansy Dress

1 // Polka Dot Gloves
2 // Studded Bag
3// Cutout Oxfords
1 // Nakato
2 // Tabbit
3 // Quite

I hope you liked this new post, I haven't done one like this before (aside from the odd fashion-focussed FOUND) Let me know what you think, perhaps I'll do a write up once each season, helping you snag a bargain :)
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy