Navigation

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I Wore - Pastel Rock

It's time for another outfit post! It's been raining quite a bit lately, and it's kind of hard to take outfit photos. We have our lovely music room that can work, but it has no windows, which is excellent for soundproofing, not so good for obtaining... light. Anyway, C rigged up all of my fancy kaleidoscope lights and we shot some pics during our weekly jam. I hope you like it!
So, I don't want to appear ignorant, but I had no idea that there was such a thing as shoes with hidden wedges inside. When I saw these Blowfish Tabbit sneaker wedges, I wondered "Why do people want uncomfortable shoes to look comfortable? Wouldn't you want it the other way around?" I decided to give them a try anyway, and I'm so glad I did! They are so comfortable, I'm confident to wear them for my 4km of walking I do as part of my commute each day. Unlike other wedges I own, these have some cushioning, so they feel like they have a similar give to running shoes, which is awesome. Plus you get the added bonus of a 3 inch wedge, so I can be that little bit taller :) I'm going to give them a try with some jeans next, I'll let you know the results.

Lady In Luck Dress // Modcloth (gift from my sis!)
This colour is sold out but the link takes you to other colours in this style
You can see me wearing the Equine print version here.
Shoes // Tabbit in Black c/o Blowfish
// You can get 15% off at Blowfish shoes using the code KITTYBF15 //
Dino Might Necklace // Modcloth
Cathedral Ring // Metal Couture (similar)
Hair Bow // I can't remember!
Belt // Came with the dress (in case you were wondering)

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy