Navigation

Monday, March 24, 2014

Advertise on Kitty & Buck in April

It's time to start thinking about advertising for April (already!). If you have a small biz, shop or blog, why not pop yourself in front of a bunch of new eyes over there on my sidebar? Don't worry, I won't put you over there and forget about you... Each size ad comes with extra benefits, ranging from organic social media mentions all the way up to featured blog posts all about you. My large and XL advertisers will be featured as a 'sponsor' of a monthly giveaway, driving lots of extra traffic to your selected channels (for example, social media accounts, mailing lists, blog following)

If you'd like to find out more, head over to my advertising page. If you're interested, but not sure what is right for you, or have any questions, please feel free to email me! I'd love to help promote you in April.

I also offer solo giveaway posts, so if you're a business looking for some extra exposure, check out a previous example here, and see if it might work for you.

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy