Navigation

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Meet My Lovely March Sponsor Team

I'd like to introduce you to my March advertisers. This month I asked them to share what makes them happy. I love finding out more about my sponsors each month, I hope you do too! Show them some love by visiting their websites and following along if they rock your boat.

If you love rose gold, love sterling silver, love everyday pretty, love personalized jewelry, Color Me Missy is the shop for you. Color Me Missy personalizes your jewelry with initial and color of your choice, together with custom length. Color Me Missy has new designs every week, and you will never get bored of what we have to offer.
☺ Every little thing makes me happy, from my plants have finally sprouted, to a home cooked meal by my husband, to a short getaway trip to an island nearby. Life is short and I always remind myself to be happy and to appreciate what we already have.

Amy Grace is a petite blog about life and the joys that come with it! I'm twenty and a lover of all things beauty! Come join my little world full of makeup rambles, life adventures and a junkies stash of cookbooks ♥  

☺ I'm happiest when I'm around people I love; my family and my closest friends. Usually {But not always} with full bellies, empty wine bottles and lots of laughs. Although a good book, a pot of chai tea or a fresh bunch of flowers will always make me smile :)
my favourite post // L'oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint

HI + LO is a blog about my experiences  as an Indiana farm girl living in Hawaii.  The culture is so rich here and there's always interesting things happening on this island, so I never find myself short of things to write about.  Come join me in paradise on HI + LO! 
☺ Reading makes me blissfully happy and I am very unapologetic about it.  I love reading everything from magazines to blogs (obviously) to books, and the range of books I like is pretty odd.  I'll read everything from Austen to Rowling to King.
my favourite post // Monogram Flower Arrangement

This is the story of a flawed girl. She's indecisive, unrefined, and honest to a fault. Join me in the trials and tribulations of this little thing we call life?
☺ Sunshine, red wine, and chocolate!
my favourite post // weekend wanderings + giveaway


If you'd like to advertise on Kitty & Buck in April, simply head over to the advertise page now, or email me for more info,

Kitty
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy