Navigation

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Photo A Day #56 The Valentine Typewriter

When I went to the antique markets a couple of weeks ago, I saw this baby sitting on a desk at the very end of the day. It was love at first sight, especially since the two other typewriters C uses for work have recently died (on the same day). I decided not to buy it on that day, but then I couldn't stop thinking about it. Also, we were told that the other 2 were proving difficult to fix. So I called the lady who was selling it, and last weekend, we went to pick "The Valentine" up. Isn't it beautiful?




Kitty
xo

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous machine! I would be obsessed, too. Where do you find ribbon for it, though? Just wanted you to know I have added your delightful site to my blogroll.

    --Zoey @ zoe has her moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH I want this typewriter!

    mybillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Etsy