Navigation

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Colour Me... RED

I'm really excited to be collaborating with my friend Kyla over at Kyla Is Inspired for a new series called "Colour Me..." (I'm sure her version is called "Color Me..."!) We'll be choosing a colour prompt, and finding an artwork or illustration in that colour, along with some extra goodies to create a nice moodboard. Since it's February, we went with red for Valentines. Head on over to Kyla's blog to check out her selection, too, I'm looking forward to seeing what she comes up with!
Daily Dishonesty - I'm Not Jealous The Catcher In The Rye Chicwish - Heart Cutout Dress Lianna Raine Popsicle Recipe Modern Vice Jett in Lipstick Red Kate Spade Red Scallop Ring Retro Ponytail Tutorial on Sea of Shoes Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy