Navigation

Monday, February 24, 2014

Meet My Fab February Sponsors!

My February sponsors are a lovely bunch! Take a moment to learn a little more about those folks you keep seeing on the sidebar, and if you would like to know more, please visit their respective blogs and shops. This month I asked: ☁ What is your dream job?

Twentieth Street is a lifestyle blog focused on finding balance and happiness in the little things in life. You'll find posts about photography (session recaps and tutorials!), travel, recipes and my recent adjustment to gluten-free living, our sweet little guinea pigs, and life in San Francisco - all with a good dose of humor and humility mixed in. My hope is that Twentieth Street inspires others to pursue the things that make them happiest and celebrate the in-between moments that make life worth living.
☁ I have a lot of dream jobs! I'm living one of them as a photographer but in another life, I'd like to be a either a baker or a zoologist.  (Hmm, maybe I should explore food or wildlife photography...!)
my favourite post // Twosday | Hands

Victoria's Class is a mum-owed shop specialized in unique hair accessories for ladies and girls. We strive to provide accessories with superior quality and with classic, yet timeless styles. Although it is hard not to find something you love in our shop, we can also offer customized designs if you have a special requirement. Come check us out in our website and social media!
☁ I think I have got the closest I can get to my dream job, designing my accessories and being creative everyday! However, I have always wanted to be a furniture upholsterer! I think it is because I love doing my own home projects upholstering little old things and getting them back to their splendor. I love to re-use, re-cycle and re-purpose things.

Hey, I'm Kate, the Vegan Gluten-Free Feminist that runs Clear the Way. I'm a total gemini which means I have extremely varied interests/tastes and a whole lot of creativity. On Clear the Way you'll see everything from home decor and recipes to fashion and photography. Stop by and say hello!
☁ While being an astronaut has always sounded so enticing, I will be perfectly happy teaching Feminist Studies at the University level. =]
my favourite post // Warm Wood and Color
discount // 20% off sponsor packages with the code kbuck

Diana is a web designer from Los Angeles. She recently opened Glitter Web Analytics to help bloggers keep track of their site statistics in a super fun, simple way.
☁ Already living it! :)

I'm Kristen. I'm an Indiana girl living in Hawaii with my boyfriend and two dogs. I am a professional dabbler and my talent seems to be curiosity. My blog is all about living the HI life on the Big Island of Hawaii!
☁ I'd love to be a writer one day. Writing has been one of my passions for as long as I can remember. In fact, I was attempting to write my own (very bad!) novels when I was in primary school.
my favourite post // Living The Hi Life: Ho'Okena

Hunting Bears is a place for me to document my craft and printmaking adventures, share my experiments in creative living and generally wax lyrical about all things art and craft.  I also geek out over birds and nature, share regular craft tutorials and the odd travel story.  Grab a cup of coffee and come say hi!
☁ I'd love to be a full-time artist... one with the means to travel regularly! I'd also like to run workshops teaching others about art and craft and the positive effects it can have on your life.
my favourite post // In Flight: I

Hi! I'm Kyla, a boring corporate designer by day and freelance illustrator and blogger by night. I love sharing design projects, freebies, fashion, and lots of pretty things. 
What would your dream job be? (no boundaries, astronaut, florist, UN ambassador - whatever!) ☁ ...or an Astrophysicist!
 my favourite post // Fashion Illustration: Red Valentino

I am a little lady with a big personality that loves vintage, anything creative, and life. I own a vintage etsy shop, and have a fashion/lifestyle blog where I share yummy healthy recipes, and bits and pieces of my everyday life.
☁ I would love to be a fashion stylist for famous people in New York City!

Shadylane Blog is full of inspiration and real-life ways to celebrate the everyday. In my experience it is so true that even though every day may not be good, there is something good in every day, and I try to capture, preserve and share those small moments that add up to a beautiful life.
☁ My dream job...hmmm... some days I think I've found it and then other days I just want to go back to working a 9-5! lol. I love what I do now, though. I'm a Project Administrator for a non-profit organization that focusing on safety training and compliance. I work the back end on the computer most days and do lots of coordinating and scheduling. I get to work from home a lot, and each week there is something new to learn. This job, plus my blog designing and photography combined make me a pretty busy and happy girl. 
my favourite post // Transformation Tuesday

I hope you love them all as much as I do :)
If you're interested in advertising on Kitty & Buck in March, simply head over to my sponsor page, or email me.

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy