Navigation

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Be part of Kitty & Buck in October!

Let me tell you about October. My birthday is in October, which usually means I take an extra day off work, as a treat. This year, it's a 5 day weekend! wahoo! October is turning leaves in the north, blooming flowers in the south, both seasonal changes I adore. October has Halloween. Despite the fact it is 'not done' here, I will carve a pumpkin, get dressed up and listen to The Cramps.

In addition to all of this real-life fun, Kitty & Buck is co-hosting the Lovely Letters exchange with Modern Buttercup, which is going to be huge! (you can sign up here before Thursday 27th) There will be more outfit posts (I'm trying to make these a weekly feature), we also have some great giveaways, recipes, DIYs and more Photo 101 tips! I will also have another surprise, but I'm not going to spoil it here.

I am now offering a discount if you purchase the Large or Small ads in bulk, for a 3 month period. More details can be found here.

I'd love to have you on the team for October! If you're ready to purchase, just head to my sponsor page. If you have any questions at all, or just want to say hello, feel free to drop me an email.

Love, Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy