Navigation

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Meet My September Sponsors

I know I always say this, but it's true, I have another awesome group of sponsors this month. You can find out more about each of them today, and if you like what you see, please head over and say hello at their respective homes, I know they'd appreciate it! Got your tea and cookies ready?









Blog // Twitter // Facebook // Instagram @princess_corner


Blog // Bloglovin' // Instagram @praewnapa 








Books By Sara Lucinda Belle

I've added the ability to purchase 3 month blocks of the Large and Small ads now, details are on my sponsor page. I will do a 'proper' sponsor call in the next few days, but if you want the XL ad spots, you should get in quick, there's only 2 and they always sell out :)

I hope you enjoyed reading about my lovely sponsors this month,

Kitty
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy