Navigation

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Photo A Day #184 Great Ocean Road Part 3


After the stunning sunset the evening before, it was lovely to wake up to the view of the ocean and take coffee by the window. Imagine waking up to that everyday!

We wandered into town and I captured the house we had stayed in from a different perspective. It looks so imposing on the point there with the pier. I just love old houses and they are pretty far and few between here, given our short history.


Before we left, we had some fun on the pier. I have to say, I'm not quite sure when descending these stairs would be appealing. They enter a seaweed den, which always freaks me out a little. And the rust... looks like blood poisoning city. Besides those facts, this water never gets very warm, even in summer. I think I might just stay on the shore, thank you very much.


Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy