Navigation

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope that you had a really special time with your loved ones over Christmas. I've had a few days of catching up with family and friends, some who I've not seen in a long time. It's been a lovely time eating good food and spending time together. I'm really sad to tell you that my grandfather passed away a couple of days ago, so it's been a hard time for my family. Please, value the time you have together and create some happy memories, it's a good time of year to connect with people that you may not otherwise see. I'll be back to my regular blogging soon, but I'm sure you understand if things are a little haphazard over the next week or so. I had planned on writing a little about my family traditions, German and Australian Christmas, but perhaps that can be a little series for me to write next Christmas! Nico sends some Christmas cheer too:
(Both photos are by C's brother, Luke)
Love,
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy