Navigation

Monday, December 3, 2012

November in Review

My suspicions have been confirmed. December is going to go by fast. It's already the 3rd and I'm still thinking about November (or May, one of those...) Let's talk about November. It pretty much was a write-off for me. I had dental surgery on the 5th. I got a sore throat about 2 days before my surgery but I didn't tell anyone, because I'd already booked the entire week off work and a freelancer had been hired to cover me, so I couldn't really change the surgery. I'm not afraid to admit my mistakes, I was wrong! What a silly idea. Of course the flu developed into one of the worst, I think I spent around half of the month sick in bed. I thought I'd be able to fight it, but surgery takes a big hit on your system and my immune system couldn't fight everything.

So... November didn't count. I was sick until about 5 days ago. Let's check out some posts though, somehow this blog kept afloat! (I've included your favourites too)


Normally I'd tell you about what I've been up to, but it wasn't very interesting! I mentioned last month I would be back on my healthy eating and exercising regime after my surgery. Since I was sick, that hasn't happened, but I'm on it... this week! I feel really sluggish and achey, I know it's related to being sick, but nothing gets you feeling better than eating better and exercising! The first step... sigh.

Obviously, I designed my new blog look. And launched my design services. THAT is exciting! There's less than 24 hours to enter the giveaway for a full blog design over at Shrimp Salad Circus, so head over if you're interested. I also have $75 design services on offer over at The Freckled Fox. Oh, and don't forget, my full blog design is 50% off right now, so if you're after a makeover in the new year, drop me an email and we can have a chat.

That's about all folks. I have some great posts coming up in December, I can't wait to share them with you. I'm hoping to put out tree up tomorrow after work? I'll let you know how I go!

What does December hold for you?
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy