Navigation

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blog Design Update

Hello! Happy Monday :) I thought I'd quickly share a blog design I've done for a lovely girl, Ashley. Her blog is The Story Project and you can check it out here. Ashley wanted to update her existing blog, so I've created a fresh new look for her. Her Pinterest inspiration board was an awesome starting point for me, it was full of great ideas. Because her blog is about colour, inspiration, passion and courage, I decided to illustrate a feather as her icon, as it represents spiritual progression, encouragement and overcoming challenges (amongst other things) I thought it was fitting and encapsulated the light, airy feeling on Ashley's inspiration board. I hope you like it!


On the topic of blog design, if you havent just come from there, Little Chief Honeybee currently has a little feature on yours truly with a full blog design giveaway! If you did just arrive from Kaelah's blog, hi, welcome, it's great to have you here :D

If you're in the market for a brand new blog design, head on over and enter (or just click the link to read my life story - haha)! I'm still running my introductory offer of 50% off the full custom design as well, head over to my design page for more details!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy