Navigation

Friday, January 25, 2013

Found #44

I'm loving this colour block cardigan from Couverture & The Garbstore. It's on sale too, in case you're feeling pretty wealthy but thrifty all at once!

I could really use an enormous world map, I would love to pin all of the places I've visited. You can't seem to get them big enough though, although the old vintage wall charts would be pretty great. This wallpaper though, now that's amazing! I would love to have this on a wall in my home. I found this image on design inspiration, but I cannot find the original source, aside from a reference to Hanabero Collective. If you know the source, please let me know and I will credit it.

I almost lost my mind when I saw these snowflake images via The Closet Intellectual. I thought it was some kind of mould to make pretty ice. I KNOW snowflakes are really beautiful, but I've never really seen one close up. I've only ever live in a snowy place once, and it was London, and it was city snow. Kinda splotchy (but still insanely beautiful) I cannot wait for the day I get to see snowflakes, especially if my macro lens can make such beautiful images to remember forever :)
via: Petapixel

I've been saving these images of authors on bicycles for ages now. I love this little collection, the Henry Miller picture below is an awesome image in it's own right, and Ray Bradbury on a bike? I couldn't resist showing you that one! I bet he has a flask of Dandelion Wine in his pocket too.

This is an interactive music project called "In Bb" and is a collaboration between a group of artists. You play all of the youtube videos on the page at once and can mix the audio levels using the volume control. It's quite a lovely sound and you can play around for ages with all of the mixes. Almost like a real life sound engineer ;)
via: inbflat

I hope you enjoyed my finds this week. What's happening for your weekend? It's Australia Day tomorrow, and in true Australian tradition, because it falls on the weekend, we get Monday off work, as an honorary Australia Day I guess. So I have a 3 day weekend, I imagine there will be BBQ-ing sunshine, colour and probably some design work as well.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend, wherever you may be,
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy