Navigation

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo A Day #27 Cactus and Me

Here's another from my trip. Taken by the boy in Tucson (in case you couldn't tell from the Cactii everywhere!) It was HOT! duh, it's the desert, and I'm from Australia, but wow. Hot. It's actually nice though because I'm used to sticky humid heat which is awful. The dry desert heat is much better. A bit of water and shade goes a long way.

And another first... My first 'proper' cactus. (I must be so sheltered) Just wait til you see my "first" for New Hampshire! I was beside myself with how much Tucson looks like a movie set. Perfect!

Photo by C.

2 comments:

  1. Tucson is such a wonderful place. I'm originally from Phoenix (just two hours north) and I always loved making weekend trips down there to see friends or go to shows. Looks like you are having a great time on your trip!

    Amanda
    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eagerly planning the next trip! But Tucson was amazing, I only had 3 days there, I would have liked to explore further, it has a great college-town vibe! And so many amazing thrift stores!! With the bonus of an amazing landscape as well.

    ReplyDelete

Etsy