Navigation

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Photo A Day #38 River Walk

Today C and I went for a picnic down by the river near our house. Unfortunately, with all the rain over the past few... months... the tracks were a bit flooded. We crossed the causeway which was only ankle deep, but the path to the big flat rocks that you can sit in the shade by the river was blocked. There was flood debris in the trees as high as my head! (I'm about 5'9") I hadn't realised it had flooded so much down there! There were poor little dried up mussels everywhere too. We had a really nice walk anyway and had our picnic in the backyard with the cats when we got home, which was very pleasant.

Yes, that handsome gentleman is C.

Tomorrow I am heading to an antique fair, it's one I haven't been to before so not quite sure what to expect, but I'll let you know if I find any treasures. I also scored some great thrift shop bargains today, I'll do a show and tell in a couple of days! I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far!

Kitty. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy