Navigation

Monday, March 19, 2012

What I Wore - Goodbye Summer

To farewell summer, I had a quiet day around the house, I needed some time to myself to finish some projects I've been working on over the past few weeks. So I pulled out a summer dress for the last time, and it was a little chilly, so I added a soft t-shirt to warm up a little. These are my first 'proper' outfit shots, I'm sure practice makes perfect!


 This dress is so soft and has lots of fabric, so it's really comfy. And good for twirling :)

See how soft the t-shirt is? ll pill-y and nice...

 How cute are these boots? I almost didn't buy these! So glad I did.

Everything looks cool through this camera lens! Here's a picture of Nico that I took through it today.


T-shirt // Thrifted (London, UK)
Dress // Urban Outfitters (old)
Boots // Urban Outfitters (old)
Camera Filter // New York Public Library
(I went looking for Eleanor Twitty and all I got was this lousy cardboard camera !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy