Navigation

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Photo A Day # 92 Blue Stair Disco

I thought I'd share this picture that C took of me last night when we were stuck in the stairwell after the Etsy Show 'n' Sell Markets! This photo has NO effects. No filter in camera or lens filter. It's just the lighting in the stairwell. It came out so surreal, I love it! I love how the texture came out on my coat and dress the best, they look delicious!


See how calm I am, even though I'm trapped in the stairwell? We found our way out eventually :)
I hope you're having a great week, we are close to the weekend again!

Kitty
xo

4 comments:

  1. you never know what a camera can capture - awesome: )

    lovely llorys

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- this photo is so cool! i don't think i've ever had this happen with a photo i've taken. also, i love your tights :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantilly! It is really just those lights! I guess if you're in an enclosed space with strange fluoros, anything can happen!
      x

      Delete

Etsy