Navigation

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Currently

MAKING the best birthday cake three times! Once with chocolate frosting and twice with blueberry compote and mascarpone cream. Enough sugar for a whole year.

COOKING - aside from cake, you mean? These sweet potato quinoa cakes with blackberry salsa are the best.

DRINKING copious amounts of coffee

WATCHING a plethora of 80's teen movies.

READING Japanese language textbooks, Amrita by Banana Yoshimoto, Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut and a pile of others.

WANTING a day off

LOOKING like I need a haircut. Real bad.

STARTING to book our final days of the Japan adventure in November.

OBSESSED with my big fluffy quilt.

ENJOYING working from home on these cold days!

PLAYING everything in Japanese - vocab games, writing games and podcasts.

WAITING patiently for my pre-order of the Twin Peaks remastered blu-ray to arrive

WONDERING where we will take the Ford Kuga Titanium next!? Any requests?

LOVING the cherry blossoms that adorn our house right now (they're almost gone, so sad)

WEARING fleece lined leggings all day, every day.

FOLLOWING my inbox right now. I've neglected all other communication with the outside world unfortunately.

NOTICING my breath fogging the air.

THINKING constantly about the to-do list in my brain. It's becoming quite overwhelming and I feel bad when I let people down by not doing enough, fast enough. Sigh.

GRATEFUL for my nocturnal foot companion, Nico (the black cat - aka My Pal Foot Foot for any Shaggs fans out there) ❤
Thanks to Miranti for the inspiration for the format of this post!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy