Navigation

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Advertise on Kitty & Buck in July

Wow, June has been an eventful month for me! I'll cover in more details when I do my 2013 Goal Recap soon, but lets just say, it looks like I have a little more time to spend on this space. I have a bunch of updates planned for July and I hope to keep improving your experience here. If you are looking to expand the reach of your blog or business, how about investing in some ad space? There is only one XL ad left, but you can always purchase in advance and be placed in the queue, so your ad will go live once there is a free spot.

When you advertise with Kitty & Buck, you don't just get a sidebar ad. I'm always here to have a chat too :) There's extra promotion through social media, and if you are a Large or XL sponsor, you have a wide range of bonus exposure in the form of giveaways, sponsor features and more. Just look at my advertise page for the specific details.

If you'd like someone else's opinion, here's some testimonials from past sponsors:

‘You have made me feel comfortable about emailing you!’
‘You do a great job with the sponsor post on your blog. You are very organized and professional.’ ‘Thanks for being so sweet and awesome!’

Jessie - My Mod Style


‘I have to say that working with you is by far my favourite sponsorship experience of all.
Your gratitude, communication, and excitement to get to know your sponsors (and to share them with your readers!) is refreshing and keeps me coming back. Thank you so much for being such a great hostess and blogger - I really appreciate all of the hard work you put into it!’
Julia - Jeeze, Julia! 

‘Being one of your sponsors was a great experience!’
Julie - Can Soup Lover

If you know what you want, just head to my sponsor page and purchase your ad now. If you have any questions at all, or if you need assistance designing a button, just pop a little email in my inbox and I'll get back to you lickety-split.

Kitty
xo

(don't forget Google Reader is leaving us, keep up to date with Kitty & Buck with Bloglovin')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy