Navigation

Monday, June 3, 2013

Wordless Weekend #25 - Yakushima Pt3

These images are from Yakushima, Japan. We went into the mountains to hike the forest that inspired Princess Mononoke, the Studio Ghibli film. All photos in this post are from my lovely fiance, C. Enjoy. See more Yakushima pictures here and here. And all of my Japan posts here.
I wish I could convey how beautiful this bark was. So polished and detailed.
You'll see my moss-collection soon ;)
I have never, in my life, seen water this clear. Yakushima hiking is pristine.
 Wearing my proper hiking attire.
 Princess Mononoke-land.
The path was marked by pink ribbons so hikers didn't accidentally follow a deer trail.
 Yaku-Magic.

 All photos by C.

Kitty
xo

(don't forget Google Reader is leaving us, keep up to date with Kitty & Buck with Bloglovin')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy