Navigation

Friday, June 14, 2013

Instagram Miscellany

Today I am guest posting over at the lovely Ciera Design Blog. Since my guest post is all about my favourite photographers on Instagram, I thought I'd get you to check them out over there, and over here, I can show you a little peek of what I've been up to lately.
1 // Fresh flowers from our local florist for some weekend cheer
2 // Nico using a pillow. It melts my heart!
3 // Party time :)
4 // Admiring my lovely Japanese socks
5 // Nico with her favourite toy, Mousel. She lays on him like he is an egg
6 // The blue winter sky. I love how the sky looks different, depending on where in the world you are
7 // Winter branches
8 // Maggie getting all excited about the Catnip that she has demolished
9 // My afternoon snack
10 // Out the window during my lunch break at work
11 // An exotic new plant I have grown
12 // At the gym, emptying my brain (trying)

I've just been lucky enough to receive a hand-me-down phone, which has a much better camera than my old phone. Once I get it updated with all of my data (seriously, WHY does it have to be SO hard?!) I will be presenting my Instagram friends with a less grainy experience. I hope! In the meantime, the grain adds character :)

Feel free to keep up to date with my Instagram happenings @KittyAndBuck

You can let me know in the comments if you did and I'll look out for you.
Kitty
xo
(don't forget Google Reader is leaving us, keep up to date with Kitty & Buck with Bloglovin')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy