Navigation

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Found #62

These printed porcelain bracelets from Erin Lightfoot are so gorgeous. I really like the design on the Marksman Bangle, which is produced in a limited edition of 75.

This dress from Emily and Fin is exclusive to ModCloth and oh so pretty for a fancy picnic. I love the extra pleats of fabric in this skirt, I think it would be really flattering, I wish they had a photo on a person. I bought my sister an Emily And Fin dress last year and it was really nice quality too :)

via: ModCloth

Do you remember the Lovely Letters Project? I met Rin through my penpal hosting duties and noticed some time ago that she sells some of her penpal papercrafts in her Etsy store. I LOVE her confetti tape, especially this "Cotton Candy" edition.

On the topic of paper, letters, writing, how about these pencils from Paper Pastries? Goonies never say die. If you're crazy and don't want the Goonies pencils, there are 9 other themes to choose from.

Odessa has a beautiful look book for Spring 2013, I love the pretty flowers and bright colours. This blouse is gorgeous. You'll have to check out the series to see the cute Nico-Cousin-Cat too :) (One of my cats is Nico, just in case you haven't met her yet)
via: Odessa

Jennifer from Grits And Moxie is such a lovely, down-to-earth gal, I always enjoy checking out her blog. This week she wrote a great post following the changes in her life over the past year, and assessing her motivations, goals and lessons learned. Thanks for sharing Jennifer :)

My weekend plans are pretty loose right now. Hopefully we will catch some more of the Vivid lights in Sydney and I might take photos this time! Aside from that, cat cuddles and sleep-ins may be in order. I've been a little sleep deprived lately. Are you up to anything more exciting that nanna-naps?

Kitty
xo
(don't forget Google Reader is leaving us, keep up to date with Kitty & Buck with Bloglovin')


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy