Navigation

Monday, June 3, 2013

What I Wore // Monochromatic

A variation of this outfit is pretty much my uniform lately. Some tights or leggings, a couple of layers of black tops and dresses and a jacket or coat. It's pretty comfortable and warm too! It's getting CHILLY! It's always nice to dress up my little combo with some interesting accessories. I thought monochrome was fitting for the drizzle and gloom we've had lately, so I popped on my grey tights, black and white sweater, grey coat and studded shoes :)
To top it all off, C found this cat patch I bought in Japan, inside a book the other day! I'd totally forgotten about it (how could I?!) Its so adorable, that grumpy cat face with a party hat on. I just pinned him to the coat so I can wear him on lots of different outfits ❤
Paige from Pink Lemonade sent me this gorgeous silk rosette headband too, which, even though it's a lovely mauve, works perfectly with this monochrome look. And anyway, my hair destroys the monochromatic illusion a little anyway! Sorry about my messy hair, it was SO windy and rainy and generally miserable this past week. Funnily enough, we had a little bit of flooding on the weekend but our water went out. The bitter irony.
 My magnificent photographer's feet even make an appearance this time :)
Bodycon Dress // Urban Outfitters (old) - similar
Black Shirt Dress (on top) // Saxony
Grey Trench Coat // ModCloth
Charm Bracelet // Guess (gift) - similar
Studded Flats // I ❤ Billy (old) Similar here and here
Owl Ring // Local markets
Black Onyx Ring // (Belongs to C - old)
Embroidered Cat Iron-On Transfer - Cookie Boy (Japan)
Kitty
xo
(don't forget Google Reader is leaving us, keep up to date with Kitty & Buck with Bloglovin')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy