Navigation

Sunday, June 2, 2013

What to Wear: To a Wedding?

My sister is getting married at the start of July, and I think I need a new frock. Right? I've been looking online for something to wear, but I'm not sure I've found the perfect outfit yet. What do you think of these dresses? I'd be happy for you to offer suggestions in the comments too! Keep in mind it will be winter! So I need to wear a coat as well...
Red Check Dress Green Pleated Skirt Dress Seagull Print Dress Embellished Dress Tan Embellished Dress Scalloped Hem Embellished Dress Burst Pineapple Print Dress Hot Air Balloon Dress 40's Tea Dress Long Sleeve Peter Pan Collar Dress Nautical Stripe Dress Short Sleeve Collar Dress
The last three dresses are not ideas for the wedding, but definitely on my wishlist!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Kitty
xo

(don't forget Google Reader is leaving us, keep up to date with Kitty & Buck with Bloglovin')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy