Navigation

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Found #24

Wow, how is it Friday already? It can only mean one thing - Here's what I found this week :)

I stumbled across these photographs by Alison Scarpulla this week. They are so beautifully evocative, I could look at them for hours! They remind me a little of Andrew Wyeth paintings and a LOT of Russian cinema. Just lovely.

via: Wikipedia
C showed me this Island in Lake Bled in Slovenia last night, and I can't stop thinking about it. How amazingly beautiful! Do you think they'd let me live there? It looks like the perfect fortress of solitude to me.

telegraph.co.uk via: Buzzfeed
Since it's been a bit chilly again in Sydney (and snowing in the mountains just outside!!) I'm sympathizing with these birds! So cute and snuggly :)


I've been keeping this website a secret for too long. It's only fair that I should share it with you if you haven't seen it already. At Lost Type, you can find a great variety of high quality fonts, available for a price of your choosing. Proceeds go to the type designers, and there's a lovely bunch to choose from, it's definitely worth a look if you're a designer or even a blogger looking for a nice font!


via: Modcloth

This dress is so pretty, I like the polka dot nautical theme and the vintage style of it!

Blog Post of the Week:
I promise I wasn't just browsing this blog at work ;) Leaving Work Behind has a good article on setting goals, for all of you who have something that you're working on (everyone I hope), it's practical and encouraging advice!

Have a brilliant weekend! I'm going to be sewing some more bows for the shop, meeting with some friends I haven't seen in awhile and it's my mum's birthday too :)

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy