Navigation

Monday, August 20, 2012

Meet The Sponsors - August Part 1

It's time to grab a beverage and kick back, you've got a wonderful bunch of sponsors to meet this month. I'm really proud to have them on my sidebar, and happy to introduce you. (You can thank me later) I've split them over two posts so you can look forward to another dose of awesome in a few days.

Peachy Keen - SS12/13
Spring Summer 2012/13 looks bright with the third collection from the Jessica T label, Peachy Keen. A feminine, dreamy collection of jewellery, belts, hats, scarves, clutches, wallets and bags in soft pastel tones with floral highlights. Inspiration was taken from the english summer beach house and the artist MC Escher to create a delicate yet bold collection of accessories. With overtones of quirky, chic and unique pieces which is the mainstay of the Jessica T brand, the Peachy Keen collection is sure to surprise and delight with each new arrival.
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I love Yoga on a Saturday morning, then heading to the local farmers markets to stock up on fresh fruit, veg and flowers
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Scrambled with cheese - yum!

 

Hi, I'm Sally and I've been designing and making jewellery in the living room of my flat in Glasgow (Scotland), much to my flatmate's annoyance, since 2006. I like to use bright colours and multiple layers of acrylic to make bright, unique jewellery. Check it out in my little shop!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I like to go rollerskating! I know it doesn't sound relaxing, but it's great fun to get some exercise if Ive been sitting still all day. I love my skates and me and my friends go regularly (and have a sneaky ice cream while we're at it
How do you like your eggs cooked?
I love poached eggs, but I am completely incompetent when it comes to cooking so I can't actually make them. I associate them with going out for breakfast or someone making breakfast for me, so maybe that's why I like them so much!

Hi everyone, I'm Julie from Can Soup Lover. I come from Brussels and live in Paris. My blog is the little corner of universe where I share everything I love, every place I go and every dream I have. Come say hi, don't be shy!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I like to take a long nice walk in that beautiful city of mine! (But cooking, reading, taking a bath or going to a movie also work!)
How do you like your eggs cooked?
How do you like your eggs cooked? Benedict! Without hesitation. Did you ever try? If not please, hurry up!


Hi there! My name is Melissa, and I blog over at Melicious. I’m an outrageously optimistic 20-something girl, and my friends call me ‘Magpie’ because I have an eye for bright and shiny things. Melicious is a guide to living a chick lit, rom-com kind of life. Please note the ‘kind of.’ We all know that real life can me messy, complicated and downright difficult at times – but sometimes all you need is a little advice or inspiration to be back on your way to landing your dream job / getting that cute boy / enjoying life & whipping up (or maybe just eating) pancakes. I want to inspire you to achieve the delicious things in life!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I find that the best thing to do if I need to recharge – that is, if I’m completely lacking in inspiration – is get outside and fit as much as I possibly can into one day. Go for a walk in the sunshine, hit up the local markets, visit a museum or art gallery, catch-up with my friends for coffee, etc. I’ll invariably be buzzing with new ideas by the afternoon! If I need to relax, I prefer to drink a cup of French Earl Grey, dine on some delectable blue cheese, and watch the trashiest TV available to me (usually New Girl, Pretty Little Liars, or Gossip Girl)
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Fried eggs, on a bagel with avocado. So simple, yet so delicious. Even better if my boyfriend is making them for me, and I don’t have to worry about burning the eggs!


Howdy! I’m Cassie, a 19 year old full time student (studying Dietetics and Nutrition) and nanny. I'm am thrilled to be sponsoring Kitty & Buck! I run a cute and quirky blog full of fashion posts, horror movie reviews, and little bits of my everyday Austin life. I spend most of my time biking, crafting, baking vegan treats, working, watching way to many horror movies, studying, and enjoying the perks of the Texas sun. I'm bubbly, honest, and working towards getting fit and completing my half-sleeve. I'm a proud momma of two boys: Oliver, my longhaired grey tabby & partner in crime, and Uni, my prickly little hedgehog. I run a DIY shop where I sell my homemade body scrubs, soaps, and detergents, much like a wannabe Sally Owens from Practical Magic! I hope you'll stop by and see what I have to offer! Stay Lovely!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I love bubble baths for a super relaxing time, but I also love biking! I put my mom's chihuahua in my basket and I'm off! I love the wind in my face and the sound of rushing wind!
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Tofu style! Haha! I don't eat eggs, so to imitate them I scramble tofu!


Chaotic Creations by My So-Called Chaos was created out of a need to find a place for the things I create. I love to make things, and am always trying new DIY and ideas that come into my head-so the creations were piling up in an order that didn't necessarily make sense. Since I love my creations, I decided to put them up for sale so they could find a nice home where they are loved :) I do a little of everything; jewelry, crochet, bookmarks, art, etc. and my next project will be book-binding!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
Every day recharging usually ends up with me sitting down and do some watercolor/craft project/facebooking with a movie/tv show playing in the background. If I desperately need a deep recharge/relaxation I'll escape to the woods for some camping with my favorite books and a good friend or two :)
How do you like your eggs cooked?
I like my eggs over-easy so that the whites are cooked and the yolk is runny-though on occasion some good cheesy-garlic scrambled eggs are a must! :)


Hi! I'm Kyla, a designer/illustrator residing in Providence, RI. My blog is my inspiration board; I blog about anything and everything that inspires me. This includes: fashion, design, illustration, what I wore, products I love, just to name a few.
What do you do to recharge and relax?
When I need to relax, I'll plug in some headphones, have a glass of wine or tea, and read. I love to read. It's so easy to get lost in a book and forget about every day stresses.
How do you like your eggs cooked?
I'm obsessed with fried eggs, over-medium :)


HANDMADE LOVING! UNIQUELY COLORFUL PATTERNS FOR YOUR LEGS!
Uptights, limited edition quirkily elegant leggings and skirts, designed and individually handmade in Australia (with love) in my Sydney based studio. Ideal for yoga, office work, sun worship, theatre going, character flaunting and all things in between. Uptights focuses on designing uniquely inspiring prints which extend the realms of reality into kaleidoscope birds, pac-man grandpa pajamas and floating green eyed cats, to name just a few.
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I love to make a big cup of tea (earl grey or chai usually). Put some relaxing music on and just draw, doodle in fact :-) Drawing seems to help relax my mind.
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Poached of course! With some toast soldiers :-)


In the midst of hand crafting all sorts of pretty little things for my own wedding last year, my Etsy shop came to life! One thing you will learn very quickly about me is that I love the sweet stuff, from cupcakes to lace, but with a minimalistic touch. My favorite shop items are definitely my custom cupcake toppers. Stay tuned for new designs!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
We live near a gorgeous lake, so I love going for evening walks along the water, listening to the sound of the waves crashing into the shore, and just taking in the natural beauty. It's also nice to escape from technology for a second and take a breath of fresh air!
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Honestly, I'm not a huge egg person, but I love the health perks! Scrambled.

Blog // Twitter // Instagram - @tigerlillyquinn
Hullo!
My name is Fritha Moonbeatle Tigerlilly Quinn Strickland (yep really) and I run a blog called 'Tigerlilly Quinn' The weird part is that my boyfriends surname is also Quinn so if we were to get married ever I would maybe be Quinn Quinn...OR I could have a double barrelled Quinn Strickland Quinn..maybe this is why we are not married. Anyways my blog is about my family life with said Quinn (Thomas) and my eight month old Wilf. I am also (when I have time between chasing after the eight month old) an illustrator and just for fun photographer.
What do you do to recharge and relax?
ha! I know I must come across as a grumpy frazzled first time mum here but..umm I cant remember! That's not entirely true, weirdly I find editing pictures very therapeutic and relaxing. I have also been going to baby chanting ommmmm
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Poached ALWAYS, I can eat eggs other ways but sometimes they freak me out..like when someone makes you an omelet that's not quite cooked and a little runny..makes me feel anxious just thinking about it.

Thanks to all my lovely sponsors, it's been an absolute pleasure having you this month! There's still a few great things to come before September too, like my group giveaway! It's a big one, so keep an eye out in the next few days :)

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy