Navigation

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Meet The Sponsors - August Part 2

I hope you enjoyed the first collection of sponsors for August. I have another equally amazing group to introduce to you today. If you like the sound of them, make sure you visit their shops and blogs!


Hello! I'm Jessie from My Mod Style. My blog used to only focus on Interior Design, but I have branched out to so much more over the years.  I love sharing bits of my life with my readers and things that I am passionate about. I love inspiring people and making them smile. Some of my interests and blog topics are saving whales, animals, being vegan, the environment, thrifting, fashion, photography, decorating, my travels and just whatever else I feel like at the moment. Isn't that what is great about blogging? You get to be you! I love connecting with people who have the same interests and passions as I do. I believe in living life to the fullest and making the most out of everyday. Please come by my blog and say hello.
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I think a vacation is the best thing really. Not a very unique answer, but true. My husband and I are headed to Disney World in September and can't wait! We need to get away and just have fun.
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Well, I used to eat them scrambled. Now that I am Vegan, I don't eat anything that comes from an animal at all. Just the smell or sight of eggs makes my stomach turn!! It's amazing how your tastes change once you give it all up. I don't miss eggs at all!


I'm Sarah - a mom, wife,  nerd, and lover of all things food. I blog at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes. My main goal is to share recipes that anyone could make. I love to share other food blogs and their recipes too - after all, sharing is caring! I cook up, what I like to call, "normal" food. It's not necessarily diet-friendly, but I strive to feed my family a variety of different foods and from scratch as much as possible, so it's a lot healthier than out-of-box meals and fast food.
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I love to read! I have always been a total bookworm and I love the escape a good story can provide :)
How do you like your eggs cooked?
I like my eggs scrambled and browned, even though in the culinary world that is burnt --or-- fried in a bit of bacon grease with some salt, pepper, and buffalo sauce.


Hi there Kitty and Buck readers! My name is Lindsay from The Lovely Things Are. I'm a college student studying to work as a creative in the advertising industry, particularly art direction. I blog a lot about daily life with hints of design and lovely things. The Lovely Things Are is constantly growing and adapting, so I hope you'll stop by and take my little blog journey with me!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I love sitting back and watching netflix with a glass of wine or a blue moon. It definitely relaxes me and puts me in a great mood!
How do you like your eggs cooked?
My favorite way is probably hard boiled, but I've become more fond of scrambled in the past year.


Hello! I'm Jen, an artist and blogger from Tasmania! Red Parka Diaries is a blog about illustration, design and living a creative, adventurous, sustainable, independent and remarkable life. It's a place for me to share what drives me and my inspirations,  the work of other creative entrepreneurs all over the world, as well as the odd recipe, travel story, DIY and tips for living well. It's a gorgeous little community of art + life lovers...  I'd love to see you there!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
Taking my dog for a long walk in the bush or at the beach always recharges me... I often get lost in front of the computer so getting outside for fresh air and exercise does wonders for my mood. And it's hard to beat a good novel in the bath with a glass of wine for relaxing!
How do you like your eggs cooked?
If I'm out at a cafe I'll usually order poached, especially if they come with hollandaise! But at home, my husband cooks the best cheesy scrambled eggs. I also occasionally indulge in my old favourite, a fried egg on a vegemite crumpet. My husband thinks it's disgusting but it's really really good!!


My Billie is a lifestyle and design blog that focuses on encouraging others to live creative and beautiful lives!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I'm actually reeeeally bad at "relaxing". I'm a hyper-active person! I can't even watch TV without doing two other things at the same time. Sleep is the only time where I sit still, so that's definitely my recharge and relaxing time (and even then I'm generally doing something until I fall asleep--hello instagram).
How do you like your eggs cooked?
I'm an egg fiend! I love eggs in all varieties, but have especially been enjoying them fried over pasta lately.

Hi Friends, I'm Stephanie! Take-Hart is a personal blog devoted to my love of style, photography, bunnies, music, and last but not least: my husband, Nate! You'll find lots of photos of our daily life together, my outfits, our travels, and yes- our two sweet bunnies, Biscuit and Freckles. While Take-Hart is focused mainly on fashion and photography, I try my best to weave in honest pieces of my daily life. I love the idea that we as bloggers are a community and that this is a place to find strength, inspiration, and new friendships! I hope you'll stop by and say hello!


Swonderful Boutique is a cute & sassy boutique store in Wellington, NZ- the coolest little capital in the world! Swonderful is owned by Mother / daughter duo Ginny & Frances. Ginny & Frances design & make about 60% of the stock in their cute shop under their label Papercup. Papercup specializes in vintage inspired frocks & skirts but the ladies also design printed tees and totes which are all made locally in Wellington. Swonderful Boutique aims to embrace local, independent & emerging designers but most of all they aim to have fun doing what they love!


My name is Violet and I'm obsessed with photography, my puppy, decorating, food and my husband. I blog over at Blythe Ponytail Parades, a compilation blog featuring my photography and life! I love keeping my blog fresh and up to date, because in the long run, it's really a visual journal for myself documenting the wonderful things in life. 
What do you do to recharge and relax?
Hmmm, a lot of things. I don't have the time to watch movies anymore, so when I want to relax, I have movie marathons. That sounds SO wonderful right about now...
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Not super big on eggs, but I do LOVE LOVE LOVE deviled eggs. I never make them though. I just expect them at every pitch-in I go to ;)


I'm Allison and I'm 20.  I'm from Buffalo, NY, but really I live outside of the city towards the east.  I commute to my school (Buffalo State College) from home.  I'm currently working towards a B.F.A. in Metals/Jewelry, Design. Scribbles & Sketch is a lifestyle blog.  I'm interested in art, animals, photography, travel, food, and nature.  You might find these or a handful of other topics on my blog.  Enjoy!

Blog // Twitter // Facebook

Hi! I'm Rachel from Minnesota and I blog over at Swell and Stylish. I'm drawn to things with a little edge, unordinary ordinary things. Make sense? You'll see a lot of design, fashion, some life happenings and a little food over in my neck of the woods. Instead of breaking the bank buying all my finds, I've decided to just share them with you. I hope you'll stop by and say hello or maybe send me a link to something fabulous!
What do you do to recharge and relax?
I disconnect. I take a break from technology and spend loads of time with my family. I might over indulge on food and coffee too.
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Scrambled with chives, milk and sour cream. ..maybe topped with a little cholula hot sauce.. mmm!


Hello, I'm Nat. I'm a blogger, graphic designer, font fanatic, dessert foodie and a bit of a daydreamer. I blog here at Modern Buttercup and enjoy writing about my daily doings, latest inspiration and whimsical things. I love pretty things and constantly inspired by the little things in life.
I live in beautiful California and proud owner of a little fishie named Bubbles. I enjoy finding cute vintage pieces to put on my shelf (my latest? A smiling pear) I love going on adventures and walking barefoot on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy