Navigation

Thursday, August 30, 2012

What I Wore - Hey Little Apple Blossom

These photos have been patiently waiting to see the light of day! They are from this day, when C and I went wandering through some quiet back streets of Sydney. You might remember me wearing this dress earlier in the year, albeit with less layers!


The photos in this post were taken with two different cameras, and the original pictures were so distinctly different, I wasn't sure they'd be able to be posted together. But I think I go them fairly cohesive. The blossom tree ones are taken with my Lumix GF1 with 20mm 1.7 pancake lens and all other images are taken with the Nikon D7000 with 50mm 1.4 lens. Oh, and C took all the photos, aside from the branch below.


How adorable is this Rainbow Lorikeet? We spotted him cruising along Oxford Street attached to his lady owner's hand and she let C take some pictures. I love the image on the left, where he has just spotted his own handsome self in the shop window! He broke free and raced inside, hoping for some action from that good looking bird! Poor guy :)

In Love Indeed Dress // Modcloth (old)
Chambray Skirt (under dress) // American Apparel
BDG Classic Cardigan // Urban Outfitters
Cat Scarf // Alannah Hill (very old)
Biker Jacket // Thrifted (Gift from Hurwundeki, London)
Tights // We Love Colors
Boots // Wanted (?!) from many years ago.
Betsy Mustard Camera Bag // Jo Totes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy